Friday, September 2, 2011

When it Rains...It's Really Raining!

Life has been taking some large and unexpected turns lately.  As we have always thought "bad things come in threes" we kinda thought we must be on the up and up with life, yet...

I have been working full time or close to full time to try to make up for the weeks that Jon won't be paid while he is on leave recovering from surgery.  It has been hard but I now feel adjusted to the fact that I work most nights during the week.  Jon has had to adjust to taking care of the kids every evening on crutches and handicapped but we are all making it and things are going ok. 
Tonight to make up for the fact that I will be working for the next 3 nights, I thought I would make a casserole so Jonny didn't have to worry about making a plan for dinner.  I put the dinner in the oven as I was leaving only to get a text message that read, "the oven still isn't pre-heated"  after AN HOUR.  So obviously something is wrong with the oven- which is a much used appliance at my house that I can't live without. 
As he is trying to google a troubleshooting plan to figure out the issue the laptop takes a crap and won't do ANYTHING. Blue screen of death. 

For real??  So they ordered a pizza, he played around with oven trying to figure it out, I called Dan to help with the computer and all the while I am about to just laugh because it is all I can do.  It's not funny but it is crazy how much I am supposed to be handling right now.  Just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment