Thursday, September 29, 2011

There are Worse Things

Cravings have always been a thing for me.  When I am pregnant they are super serious.  I can't stop thinking about what I want until I get it and I need almost immediate gratification.
With my son is was chicken noodle soup...until it literally made me sick and I haven't had it since (canned chicken noodle soup) I will only eat it home made.  I also had a "problem" with Granny Smith Apples (about 3 a day) and with Lucky Charms (a box every other day) and then there was the $1 plain vanilla ice cream from McDonalds which would still be a problem if I had cash on me at the moment!
My adoring husband would call and ask me if he could pick anything up on the way home from work.  Thank goodness he had to pass 1 McDonalds and a Kroger every night on the way home!!

Not as much with my second pregnancy but I still had my little things.  A bowl of ice cream a night was pretty important and I LOVED peppermint tea.

Right now, NOT pregnant, I have a new addiction and I can't get enough!!  I love a spinach salad.  Always have, always will.  I don't even care if there is anything to go with it besides the spinach and the dressing.  I have always loved Italian dressing and really have never liked another as much.  I can do ranch occasionally, I can even do a vinegarette, but I stick with my Italian. Until NOW!  I can't get enough Poppy Seed dressing!  Not Lemon Poppy seed or Bacon or anything else, just plain old Poppy seed and I want about 4 salads a day now that I have found this miracle dressing...so that I why I say, "There are worse things."

No comments:

Post a Comment