Thursday, September 8, 2011

Best Highchair

This will be an ongoing list of products that we parents love, where to buy them, why we love them etc...
Please email me with anything you would like to see added to the list at Amy@thethriftygift.com

BEST HIGHCHAIR
This highchair is FANTASTIC for so many reasons and I didn't even know it until my second baby came along!  I accepted freebie high chairs from a couple of friends only to learn WHY they were FREE.  I never had a good one and I didn't want one that took up so much real estate that we couldn't walk around our eat in kitchen.  Then I found this gem.
1.  folds flat after use for storage
2.  cloth is completely removable and machine washable
3.  seat is shallow from front to back so it is easy for the new upright sitters
4. affordable at $39.99
5.  Fits up to any table so they can eat at the same table top you are eating at

I have no complaints and this is by far the BEST purchase I have come across as far as baby furniture goes!
Find this highchair and other products like this at http://www.ikea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment