Thursday, September 8, 2011

Under Construction...

I am hoping you noticed but in case you didn't, I am doing some work on the blog.  I have changed the pages that used to run across the top to labels on the right of the blog page.  This will allow me to continue adding information to share with all of the readers about these topics and to add more as they come along.  It will be more organized for myself and easier for you to access as well.

I will be doing more research and making more changes to make the site more accessible and user friendly along the way and will keep you updated.

For those who hadn't visited the pages before, the articles are posted below as "new articles" so you can read them.  If you have kept up and read them before, then you can refresh.  I will be updating information, posting new articles and photos soon.

Thanks for following and staying tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment