Thursday, July 7, 2011

Name Change

As some of you will notice, this blog has undergone a name change and new identity.  The Blog will now be called Kid Laughs.  Many reasons for the change but mostly I felt that it was time so voila!!

Kid Laughs is a Mommy Blog and inspired by all the times folks tell me I should "WRITE THAT DOWN!!"  when my kids say or do something funny- which in my life and with my sense of humor- is everyday!  So here is my latest laugh~

It was library day today, every Thursday is library day for us, and on the way home I look in the rear view to see my Henry (4) putting his hand on Callie's (2) knee really sweet in their car seats.  I am smiling and happy that at this moment they love each other and I turn around at the stop light to tell them how sweet that is when I notice that while Henry is looking ahead, Callie is wiping boogers on his outstretched arm...that is so sweetly resting on her leg! Ha!  Kids and their boogers I swear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment