Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Duct Tape, is there anything you CAN'T do???

Talk about the end all be all product.  This stuff can handle almost all home repairs, screens, pipes, woodwork, metals, car parts.  Shoot duct tape is holding half of the homes together in the ghetto and rural places on the map I am sure of it!  I don't mean that in a bad way either, this stuff is amazing.
There is a book about all the great things you can do with it.  Kid's are making wallets and prom dresses out of this stuff.  Their are fashion designers making all kinds of wearable things out of duct tape.  Have you seen the printed duct tapes???  Crazy!

So I heard that they are also an "unauthorized" way to kill warts.  I know this is gross but hear me out.  I have one that has turned into 3 on my thumb.  I have tried all the over the counter, over priced crap that is offered.  I still have this wart...we are talking years folks!  I went to the doctor and had him use the super sub freezer on it and all it did was hurt like hell, make my entire hand throb in pain for days and guess what??? WART!
I am now on day 2 of duct tape therapy and I am going to keep you posted.  I hear that it takes about 6 weeks.  So if you ask me about my silver gray band aid on my thumb...  I will let you know how this goes people and if it is worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment