Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ignorant People Driving Around Town

Dear parents of children at my son's elementary school,

Now that school has been in session for a couple of months, I find it adequate time for me to bring up this pet peeve of mine and hope that you will all understand.

The parking lot is a ONE WAY parking lot with 3 parking areas and multiple parking spaces.  One lane is for parking during pick up times and the other lane is a driving lane that should always remain open so folks can get out of the parking lot.

I realize that I can't expect your IQ's to be higher than the 15mph speed limit in the parking lot but for crying out loud!!!  The instructions are pretty clear, Park on the RIGHT, use the LEFT to drive through, yet this parking lot is full of idiots who think of no one but themselves and don't pay attention to the rules let alone the children who are trying to find their parents in this parking lot.

Why have I watched the SAME dude park in the middle of the lot, get out to find his kid, block the entire parking lot and have the principal knock on your window each time you do it, to explain the process to you??!!  Are you picking your kid up while you are drunk or just plain stupid???

Yesterday I am driving up and there are 3 lanes going in the 2 lane one way parking lot.  People parked on the right (as the rules state) and 2 lanes of folks parked in the middle and along the left side blocking people so they have to wait out in the street cause you are too stupid to figure it out.  Oh and not to mention the 20 open parking spots throughout the lot!  Just park in a spot and then drive out the DRIVING LANE when it is time to go.

Next time I am just gonna avoid all of you and drive up through the grass into a parking spot while waving my middle finger in the air at all of you idiots who cannot figure out the rules.  To those of you who, even after the police visited, directed traffic, knocked on windows and told you how it works, continue to park all over the place and show no care for the rest of the parents and students at school, watch out.  I have a loud mouth and I have no shame.  I am also a Mama Bear and your ignorance is upsetting my son, who thinks I just didn't show up to pick him up from school!

I swear we are dealing with the most ignorant people at the bottom of the gene pool here and I am sick of it.  Pay attention!!!  You AREN'T the only people in the world or in this parking lot!  IF everyone would park in the spots or along the right side and use the left lane to drive through, we could all pick up our children safely.  If people could get their heads out of their asses and pay attention to how the traffic should flow and how we can all be happy with the process, maybe all of us could pick our children up in a timely manner without pissing everyone else off.  For those of you who continue to be down right stupid as hell, I will AWD over top of your ass and park on the roof of your piece of crap hoopty car that is blocking everyone else, and I will squat and take a crap on your windshield!

Get out of my way and start using your brain for something other than figuring out a way to use and abuse the system and live off my tax money, all while sleeping the whole time your kid is in school only to wake up 2 minutes before you have to pick them up, in a panic, causing you to park anywhere you want and blocking the rest of us decent people/parents out of the lot.  Get a job.  Take a shower and GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!  Your poor children, it isn't their fault they have idiot parents like you.

Sincerely,
One ticked off Mustang Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment